Sunday, January 3, 2010

Past 2days

Alrite~~
I'm back here 2 update my blog for tis year 2010

I could not blog on the 1st day of 2010 cz i was too tired to update my blog...
Den for the 2nd day leh...
I din update it at the appropriate time lah
Cz i was reading a manga
On9 manga

I'll explain wat manga made me so interested de...

So coming to the subject

New Year tat time
Which was the 01/01/2010

Early in the morning
Around 7smthg
My family started its 1day trip
Y??
Cz my dad suddenly say wan go Pahang loh
I oso tak tahu 4 wat
Bt he say jz go thr 1day trip loh

So ok...
Impossible i say no & stay back at hse de rite??
Cz i stay at hse oso wil get bored de...
Its not like i gt other thgs 2 do rite??
Y said so??
Cz...
Hmm~~ Jz let it be lah... Oso lazy wan answer tat

So went to Pahang
Ate breakfast at Karak 1st
Den go to Gua Charas
Near Panching thr

Hmm~~
Its a cave lah...
Nt gonna describe more bout tis

Den later on~
Went to a Taoist temple

Den after tat
Makan den come back loh

To tel the truth
I slept through the journey leh
U knw y??
Cz the day b4 tat i did nt gt any sleep mah
*check the info on my last blog*

We came back to my hse around 7smthg

Ohyea!!!
B4 tat W.Xin text me askin whether later wan go yam cha or nt...
At 1st i nt sure wat time i wil reach home
So i told her tat i wun b goin

Bt later on when reach hse
I told her tat i wil b goin loh...

Actually i told to called others oso de
Bt den tinking tat it was New Year wor...
Others sure gt plan oso de lah...
So y wan kacau them leh??

So i jz gt myself ready & go to aman puri loh
Cz they wan go to a new place yam cha~~
The place name was 'Green Apple Cafe'

Oklah~~ Nt bad lah the place

Hmm~~
I came back quite early
Cz i oso cnt hang out til vry late de lah

So tat was it 4 my so called New Year Celebration

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

02/01/2010

I woke up late
1pm only i woke up
Cn say tat i replaced Thursday punya sleep lah

Hmm~~
The whole day i was watching Slam Dunk
Den i read the manga of Slam Dunk

Cz the Slam Dunk video is only til episode 101 mah
The rest all have to c manga de

Hmm~~
Vry exciting when i read the manga
They use the suspense technique
Nid to capture ppl's attention & interest de mah~~

Hahaha~~
Beginning to use some theory tat o hav learnt in my daily life d

Hmm~~
I read the manga til jz now loh...
Gt alot of chapter bt i read it finish d

................................

Now leh.. I gt ntg 2 do...
Jz updating my blog...

Oh yea...
Guess wat??
No reply at all
Even til today oso ntg
Kinda disappointed though

Dun knw y lah
Even nw my heart is feeling empty
Wats wrong with me??
Lee Hom's song
Suits me well now...

Ok ok~~
I tink i m starting to crap again...
So stop d lah
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment