Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wats wrong!!!

Argh!!!

I knw i said tat it was my last post ydy
Bt den!!!

I dun knw...
I jz hav 2 write tis down...
Haiz...

My last post...
The 1 i wrote below de...
Haiz...

I wrote tat it was time for me to let go
Let go of everythg

Haiz...
I cant do it...

Haiz...
Everytime whenever i make a decision tat it is time 4 me 2 let go...

Tat is the time smthg wil happen
Y is tat??

I m jz damn confused!!!
I really dun knw wat 2 do...
Haiz...

Is tis a sign??
Is tis a guidance??
I really dun knw wat 2 do...

I tink i nid to speak with a person
Any1 wil do...
I jz nid some advice...

Hahaha...
Its funny though
Its normally i giv advice
Bt tis time
I seek for an advice...
Who cn giv me tis advice??

I m totally confused!!!

Tis is jz gonna b a short post...
Haiz...

Plz... Nid advice badly...

6 comments: