Monday, January 11, 2010

Shocking News to Me

Hmm~~
My last post stated tat i wun b updating my blog too often
Bt den it looks like i hav to update it 2day...

Cz i tink i wan 2 write it out here

Well
Ydy 10/1/2010

My father, My elder sis, 2nd sis & me
Took my dog - Mimi

To see a vet at Cheras
Hmm~~
My dog is an aggressive dog who was nt expose to other human being else than us
N to other dogs too

Tat is y it is vry aggressive
The reason we had 2 bring her to the vet was bcz thr is a wound under he body
Cn say tat i was juz near her belly

Hmm~~
The doctor said tat
My dog is having cancer
Haiz...
I dun knw wat cancer it was called

Was quite shocking when i heard tis
Kinda sad though
Hearing tat my dog
Who was with me for 12yrs
12yrs for a dog to life is very long
Cz dog cnt live long

She is like part of the family d
Bt den hearing tis news
Is kinda...
I m nw kinda...
Haiz...
I dun knw wat 2 type out 2 express my feeling d

'Life is just too short'

I guess it is best to spend more time with her
Since i dun knw when she wil b leaving us
Cz i dun wan to regret sayin tat i did nt spend time with her

Haiz
Feel so sad tat i cnt help to do anythg

Feeling a bit lost here...
Tinking back bout wat happen early last year...
It is almost a year since tat
Some of u all knew wat is tthe incident
N some does nt knw...

'Life is jz too short, live life too the fullest'

Cz we wil never knw wat is going 2 happen next second...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apart of tat
I tink it is finally time for me to do smthg...

I tink it is time for me to let go...
Let go of everthg

Eventhough
It has been years

Haiz...

Cz i tink it is kinda annoying
If i m in tat person's shoe

So...
I guess mayb it is the time...

I dun tink i wil find u again
No more...
Mayb it is time for me to move...

Bt tinking of it
I m stil regretting smthg

Yea yea...
I knw i said tat i dun wanna regret again rite??
Bt wat to do??
If i keep continue like tis??

I wil jz make tat person hate me
M i rite??
Hahahaha~~

Tinking back of a certain person saying
'U dun knw wat a girl is tinking'

Yea... I guess u r rite
I dun knw anythg

Aiya~~
4get bout it bah...
It is time d...

Well
I dun tink i wil b updating another post so fast...
So...
Mayb tis is my last for tis month??

I dun knw
Mayb... Jz mayb...
Unless smthg happen
Mayb a worst case??
Haiz...
Ok la... Dun wan to start crapping again..

Nw it is alrdy 3.41am~ Almost to 4am

It is kinda early
So i m gonna jz go & slp nw..

Sad & kinda hopeless
Plz show me a sign or guidance
I really nid it~

1 comment:

  1. wat a poor dog...
    but u aso noe that the live spam for a dog jus around 15years...
    so...
    dun be too sad la...

    ReplyDelete