Monday, January 25, 2010

Argh!!!!

Last week~~
During last week...
Been kinda bz & tired though~~

Cz on tues had exam
Den wed was my GM's 1st anniversary
My father's mum
GM= GrandMother~~ (short form)

Den thurs was another exam...
So it was kinda tiring...

Hmm~~
Alrite....

The main point i m writing tis blog cz
I hav been giving a lot of thought bout wat i m goin 2 do next
FYI, jz refer back to my older posts~~

Actually i did nt wan 2 write tis post 2day...
Bt den...
I tink it is best for me to express everythg at here...

So...
About the thought i hav been tinking since last week
N the most tinking i did on sat nite
Cz due to some yamcha/talking with my sis

Hmm...
Well~~
There is 2 option for me to do nw
It is either which 1 i take

1st option, dun knw dun care

2nd option, get an answer & live with tat answer

So guess with wat option i would choose??

If u knw me well den u wil knw it...

Hmm~~
Been dl-ing some songs these past few days
All mostly are songs tat gt meaning & nice songs...

Some songs reminds me of smthgs...

N just nw when i hear a song through the radio~~
It reminds me of a certain some1
Wondering about thgs & stuff...

Was feeling vry uneasy though
Dun knw wat was the reasons...

Hmm...
Tis wed would b my last paper
Den after 2weeks would b CNY

Well...
CNY will nvr be same...
Dun knw y...
Tis year dun really hav the feeling to celebrate CNY~~

Suan lah...
Dun wan to BS here anymore...
Gonna stop blogging bt wun b slpin early...
Nw is alrdy 2AM

Its been a habit though...
Oh yea!!!
1 more thg... nvm... jz 4get it...
Nt worth mentioning oso
Is kinda sad to knw smthgs though~~

No comments:

Post a Comment