Monday, January 4, 2010

Tired bt happy

Oh yea!!!

Finally my title changed d rite??
U knw y??
Hahaha~~~

I'll explain it slowly bah...

Hmm~~

2day morning
Yea...
I mean today morning ar...
Nt morning like 7am or watsoever

Bt it is 2am
tat is 2day morning
I still haven slp yet
Cz y??
Cz tat time i jz only finished reading manga & on9 mah...

So after shutting down the com
I went in to my room & lie on my bed lu

Tat time leh...
I was stil tinking bout wat i wrote about my last post
N some certain stuff

Den i was looking at my hp...
Hmm~~
*gt the habit of looking at my hp eventhough it is nt ringing*

So den after doing all tis crappy stuff

I kept my hp away & close my eyes loh...
Around 2.30am
My hp rang...

Wat de??!!
So late d
N my hp wil ring de meh??
So geng??
Tat time i was tinking who sms-ed me so late nite

When i look at my hp
I saw a name~~

Wahseh!!!
Finally gt reply d...
After so long...
^^

So chatted a while loh...
Den no reply again...
Mayb tertidur d gua...
Its ok, knwing tat u r tired
^^

So den after tat i slept d
Bt den iregretted 1 thg
Argh!!!
I should at least sms-ed a last msg rite
Hate myself for nt doin tat...
Ok ok...

Leave tat as it is nw...
So i slept & woke up at 9am
Cz at 10am Derek & Mic wanted to meet up at coll to do some music stuff

Hmm~~
I dun tink i want to talk about tat
Cz ntg special to talk bout it

After all tat
I went back home around 4smthg

Went home leh
Straight go & slp
Cz really vry tired
Dun knw y 2day i really felt really extremely tired

Hmm~~
Den when wake up
It was alrdy 7pm
Sis was the 1 who woke me up cz dad said want to go 4 makan

So wake up & go makan with them lu
Den came home
FB awhile den nw writing tis blog
Later might b watching Paranormal Activity with my family gua
On TV lah
Downloaded de
^^
********************************************************

Really happy tat i did nt slp early ydy
^^
If nt, i would miss tat chance d
Alrite...
Gonna stop here d... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment