Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wat a day

Hmm~~
It is alrdy the 3rd day after New Year...

Y do i hav the feeling tat tis year
erm... er...
Hw should i say it ar
tat tis year might or might nt b a gud year...
Kinda complicated lah...

So alrite
2day leh...
Cn say tat i did nt do much thgs lah
It jz tat i hav jz on9, watch manga & watch tv loh...

Tat was my activity for the day

Well
Actualy at nite decided 2 go play basketball de
Bt den it started 2 rain
So sad T.T

So when it was raining tat time
around 7smthg
I told mum tat i m gonna go put petrol 4 the van since later i might nt go play bask
due to the rain

So i drove the van to put petrol at Mobil lah

Hmm...
When it is raining & u r driving alone
N u r listening to some certain songs...
Ur mood tends to jz swing
Or mayb it is jz me lah

Cz my mood really swing or in another word
It is called down

Well..
Ntg much to talk bout tat
Den afer putting the petrol
I received a msg saying tat the rain had stop
So bask still on

Oh yeah!!!
After so long
I cn go play bask d

So i drove back home
2 get my clothes & stuff

Hmm...
Still looking at the same direction whenever i use tat road
So near yet so far...
hahaha~~
=P

Remembered one of my coll fren said smthg

So after getting my stuff
Drove to the bask court

Thr meet up with them & play loh

2day nt much of ppl lah
Including me is 9ppl only

Gt C.guan, Nic, W.Aun, K.Jye, K.Hau, T.Siang, Ant & lastly the guy so long din play with us
D.Mond

D.mond will b leaving to Kampar next week
So mayb tis would b the last he wil b playing with us for tis month bah...
Hmm...
I guess so

Bt... Bt
We alrdy made a promised
Tis coming CNY
We are gonna meet with each other again
I hope tat time he alrdy back bah...
^^

So tis year CNY i wil b looking forward to it
Cz last year punya CNY i could nt make it
Eventhough i planned everythg due to a certain sad reason
Tat i would nt wan to bring it up
Eventhough i stil tink bout tat painful memory
Ok ok
Nt gonna spoil the mood here
The thg only some ppl knw lah

Ok~~
So tis year CNY i gonna come out celebrate with u all
Hope wun b like last year lah
Cz its a bit scared when u tink bout it
Rite K.Hau??
Hahaha~~ XD

Hmm~~
So after playing bask with them
Nw i m back home
On9
Writing tis blog...
Nt much to write oso

*****************************************************

Tis few days after write my blog sure gt smthg down here i wil smthg de
Y is tat so??
Well, jz wanna express smthg loh...
Hmm...
Heard some stuff during playing bask tat time

Hmm...
Argh!!! Suan le bah...
I oso dun knw...

K lah.. stop here d

No comments:

Post a Comment