Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Day of 2009

Wow~~
Time pass by so fast
Its so fast 31st of Dec 2009

Cn u blif it??
Tis year really many thgs happened
There is ups & downs oso

Haiz~~
OK ok

I m gonna write about wat i did for the last day of 2009 rite??

So 2day
Guess wat time i woke up??
I woke up at 4.50am leh
Cn u blif it??

Well
The reason i wake up so early cz there is a presentation tat i wil b doin later on
At 8am lah~~

Hmm~~
I wake early oso is bcz my so called 'Asst. Producer' day wan do a practice
SO she say reach coll by 7.30am

So i wake up at 4.50am is bcz i scare i cnt wake up
So i put the alarm to tat time lu~~

So after i wake up
I wash myself den at 6am i drove out lah

I reach to college oso early leh...
Argh!!!Tis show how early i was
Tat is my van thr~~ ^^

I reached thr around 6.20am only leh~~
I din speed oso jz normal speed not fast de
Bt stil reach early
Haiz...

So after tat i go to M block lah
The place no ppl
Of cz dun hav ppl lah
So early~~
If gt really surprising leh



So quiet leh~~
So i start to wait thr lah
Sitting all alone
While playing Roller Coaster 3D
My hp games lai de lah

Almost reaching to 7.30am
only gt ppl come
Argh!!!

Guess wat was the best part??
My so called 'Asst. Producer'
Rmb wat she told me??
She came late after telling tat to me
Hw nice was tat??
Really feeling like killing her
She came almost 8am leh
Grrrr!!!

Nvm
Its ok
I dun really like 2 scold ppl
Nt like last time lah
Now i alrdy learnt how to control myself d

Hmm~~
Den ar??
Erm~~
Cn say tat i was kinda pissed off loh
Y ar??

Er... Er...
Cn dun say mah??
Lazy wan say leh...

So i gonna skip tat part...

I'll upload some photo when v doin the presentation

Ohyea~~
For those who don't knw wat presentation was it about

It was a presentation tat is 'Radio Live Show'
Bt tis time is for Broadcast Writing de lah
So we jz do inside the classroom only
Nt the Audio Lab

So here are some pictures of our crazy presentation







Well~~
Tis is some of the photo
Thr is a photo which we took after the presentation
Bt den...
Its nt with me
Its with 1 of my college fren
Argh!!!
Hav 2 take from her

Hahaha~~
Hmm
Den after tat leh
Ms. Loh
Our Teacher
Gave us some comment about our presentation lah
Guess wat she told us??

She said seh was surprise today
Cz 2day she found out alot of hidden talent from our class leh

Wahseh!!!
Den leh...
She praised some of us...
Erm
Including me??

Actually i din do much thgs lah...
She said tat I am the only Producer who did nt ask her alot of question
And din really ask alot of guidance oso
Can say tat all is based on our experience from doing the Radio & DJ stuff

Hmm~~
Den others oso get compliment lah
Like Derek a.k.a Chief Announcer
Showed his talent to her 2day

Den our Production Director
With his PSA & commercial

Wuhooo!!!
Cn say tat, E4 is the best lah...
Other class i dun really knw lah
Cz we oso din c their presentation
So i only know tat our class finally
FINISHED OUR LAST ASSIGNMENT

How nice is tat??
Wuhooo!!!!


Ok ok
After tat class
Erm...
Cn i dun write wat happened next??
Cz its a bit boring
so nt gonna type it out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now is alrdy 11.53PM

Another 7minit wil b 2010
Haiz~~
Wil it b a gud year for me??
I hope so

I dun care lah...
I jz gonna do it lah
Its not like i gonna lose anythg rite??
I gt nothing to lose

N it goes well with tis phrase
'Belum Try belum tahu, sekali try hari-hari mahu'

Hahaha~~
I m jz gonna use the 1st part of it lah...
So... Here goes nothing
Gonna do it

Goes well with NIKE's slogan
'Just Do It'

Ok lah
Dun wanna crap so much thgs d

Anyway!!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment