Saturday, January 16, 2010

Nw it is alrdy 2.13AM
N it is a saturday~~
Later at 2pm wil b havin exam
Argh!!!
Broadcast Writing
Wonder hw well i wil do??

Haiz...

Alright
I'm jz gonna write a simple & short

Bt the short part i dun tink wil b short
Bt it wil b simple lah~~
^^

Ok~~

On the 14 of January 2010

Had exam in the morning at 9am
English For Communication was the paper's name
It ended at 11am

Hmm...
After having tat exam
M.Foong said he was bored & dun wan go back so early
So i suggest him tat y dun go out lu~~
Go Times Square

So he said ok
Well...
The reason y i suggest tat place cz i wanted to go thr 2 get a present
Present for my sis
Cz on the same day i had my exam
It was also my elder sister's B'day

So the 2 of us went thr
Well nt 2gether though
We meet up at Times Square itself

Cz he was sending 1 of his fren back
N i was still at college when he was sending his fren back

Was at college talking with S.Nee & T.Siang

Hmm~~
Ok...
So the 2 of us
Me & M.Foong
Met up At T.Square at 1pm ++ though

So upon reaching thr
M.Foong suggested to watch a movie
So we bought ticket for 'Sherlock Holmes'
Screening at 2.50pm

So while waiting time 2 pass by
We went to McD to eat
So while eating
We both was talking & exchanging our thoughts bout smthgs...

Well
While talking with him
I notice tat he was nt the same person i knew back 3 or 4 yrs ago
Hahaha~~ XD

Time really change ppl
N 1 more thg
Experience in life oso changed him
N nt 2 4get
Advice & scolding he gt from us
Wakakaka!!!
*dun angry ar~~*

Ok ok~~
The movie nt gonna elaborate about it

So after watching the movie
Went looking for a present tat i want to buy for my sis

Hmm~~
After looking for quite a time
I decided to buy a couple t-shirt for my sis & her bf
Since her bf B'day is coming soon oso
So y nt buying it & giv to both if them??
'Kill 2 birds with 1 stone'
^^

So after buying it
Went back~~

Argh!!!
Upon reaching back
Every1 was at the office
They were ready to go out
Guess whr they decided 2 go to??
PORT DICKSON!!!

OMG!!!
Port Dickson at this time??!!

Guess wat they told me??
They told me tat we all are gonna go thr 2 hav a swim at night!!
Cn u blif it??
Swimming in the dark at the sea

Wow!!!
My family is really awesome!!!
Whr cn u find them elsewhr??
Wakakaka!!! XD

So reach thr around 9pm
Went to the sea to take a dip~

I tel u wat
It is nt bad to hav a swim at the beach at night
U knw y??
Cz dun hav sun
N u wil nt get dark so fast~~
Wat to do?? I m too 'fair' mah~~
XD

So had my dinner at 10pm
T.T
So late only had my dinner
Damn hungry when eating tat time~~
Hehehehe

Den after all tat
Reach home around 12smtg
Almost to 1am lah~~

Hmm...
My family is damn awesome~~
Really... Dun knw wat 2 say d...
Hahaha

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Been doing a lot of tinking
Since my last post
I guess...
I dun wan 2 regret anythg
So...
My answer is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment