Saturday, January 9, 2010

Time

Now its like 2.16am in the morning
9th of January 2010

Why in the world m i stil awake nw & nt slpin...

Well
I myself oso dun knw wats the reason for tis

Hmm...

Ok ok
Today my post wil all related about time

Wokey!!!
On the 7th of Jan 2010

Had dinner with ex-secondary frens
Well...
Like in the last post
I wrote tat we wil b havin a so called 'farewell' party for Dmond rite??

Well
So i attend it
Saw 1 or 2 faces tat i hav long time din c
The rest
Cn say tat either play bask or at TARC cn c them

Hmm~~ N some did nt attend even being invited
Well... Some i can und cz they are bz with their thgs
Bt some.................
I dun knw wat is the reason so...
Jz 4got bout them bah... Malas wan talk bout them

So
Like i said
It is all related to time
Been a year since i last saw them
Time just flies so fast huh??

Hmm~~
Nt gonna elaborate about wat happpen or watsoever
Cz for those who c my blog & for those who attented tat dinner
They might feel tat 'aiya, i alrdy knw wat happen lah... So dun repeat here leh'
Tat kind of thought might pop out in their mind lah

So... Nt gonna elaborate
Jz a simple & rough explanation here & thr lah...

After dinner
Went to Desa Park City
Bla bla bla...

Den the end...

Kinda short rite??
Hahaha...
Wat 2 do...
Cz at the mean time, either we chit-chat or we play

So thr is really ntg much to elaborate about

Hmm...
Oh yea!!!
During tat 4hours tat we spend time 2gether
I felt tat time jz go by fast leh...
Cz it was just a while we ate dinner
Den go Desa Park City
Den it was alrdy late night d...

Hmm~~
Time flies vry fast these days
N i m positive
I m using the word positive
Tat it wil go even faster

Cz 18yrs of my life
Just past by like a blink of an eye
N coming tis March i wil b 19yrs old

Wow!!!
Wat de??!!
N now typing out tis blog
N at the same time
I m tinking
Wat hav i achieve so far in this 18yrs??

I cant tink of anythg which cn make me proud of it
Hmm...

Tinking of these made me felt worst
Hahaha~~ Kinda down huh?? Or rather sad c-ing tis...

Bt 1 thg for sure...
Time really make ppl mature
Dun u all agree with me??

********************************************************

Oh yea!!!
It looks like tis year New Year resolution i did nt make any

So here is my New Year's resolution

Well
It is kinda simple though

My New Year resolution is
"To live my life to the fullest & not regretting anythg"

Simple rite??

U knw y i wanna make tis kind of resolution n nt other??

Vry simple...

Cz in the past
Thr are thgs tat i regret & i did nt dare 2 do

Hahaha~~
Tinking back of all those thgs
Now i say tat y i din do all those thgs

Wat was thr to b afraid of??
XD

Time really make ppl mature huh??
Yup... It really does

So now... In 9th Januray 2010
I m stil an 18yrs old boy
Still a teenager

I m gonna implement those sentence into my life
Nt gonna regret doin anythg

N i wish tat u all oso would do tat
Cz in the future u might jz regret smthg which u did nt do in the past

So y u wanna torture urself later in the future??

Hmm...

Like for an example

When u tink about a person
Y dun u try calling or sms tat person on tat instant??

Never say tat u wil do it later
Do it tat instant
Cz 2mrw might never come
Mayb for u, or for tat person

So take the opportunity to do it 2day
Nt 2mrw

If u love a person, say it
If u wanna knw hw tat person is since it has been a while u did nt c them, meet up with them

If u appreciate life
U wil do all tis stuff

Cz u would nt want to regret

Hahahahaha
Talking bout all this i rmb 1 of my fren from college who is a guy
Well... He gt the same opinion towards my perception of wat i wrote above

Cz he hav gone through some thgs oso...
Hahaha XD

Well.... Looks like tis thgs i wrote all kinda too mature d huh??
Hahaha ^^

Jz wanna share my view about life to u all

Alrite
I m gonna start crapping if i continue typing
=P

Wait wait~~
1 last thg
Tis time my post is nt bout wat i hav done in the morning, afternoon or nite

Cz adalah beberapa org
They say tat my blog soooooooooo boring
Keep talk wat i do
So sienzzzz leh....

So i thought 2 myself
Ok lu...
2days post b a different thg bah...

N 1 more thg
Since i wun b writing bout wat i do
So my blog wun b updated sooooooo often lu...
So...
I m gonna stop rite here, rite nw...

So i m Ryan ^^ Signing off from here =P
Ciaozzzzzz
Nw is 2.58am almsost to 3am...

8 comments:

  1. lolz.... tat time i aso belum sleep lagi ler....
    nex time if cnt sleep late at nite find me chat la... ^U^

    ReplyDelete
  2. really mah?? i thought u dun like sms or chating de?? u nt dun like type out words de meh??

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaya... dun sms lolz....
    u sms me.... den v on msn / fb chat....
    i bukan x lik type out words....
    juz x lik type wif little keypad...
    wasting time + troublesome....

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! sms u den on9 msn/fb chat a??
    like ma fan only leh... y cnt sms?
    huh?? gt like tat kind of case de meh??
    Wil waste time + troublesome de ar??
    Waliau!! if every1 tink like u hor...
    den every1 no nid sms d loh... =.=

    ReplyDelete
  5. yo... coz they can type wif high speed but i cnt...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aiyo~~ den u mai train to type it with high speed lah.. i last time oso vry slow de mah.. Nw.. Erm... cn say fast gua~~ Paiseh.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. suan.... i train myself since 5 years ago... n now i give up jor luu~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. huh?? y wan giv up leh??
    continue train it lah... apala~~

    ReplyDelete