Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Unlucky day

Yuhooooo!!!!

2day punya blog...
I oso dun knw wan 2 wite wat...

Bt 1st i wil start out
with wat i hav donw 2day
As usual lah

So 2day morning
Gt 8am class
Argh!!!
The tutor say tat 2day punya class dun come oso nvm
OMG!!!
I wasted my gud slp jz 2 come for tis class leh
Bt u say nt important & dun come oso cn
Really dun knw hw 2 express my feeling d...

In class tat time leh...
They was planing whr 2 go after the exam

Gt 2 place for them 2 choose
N tat is either Genting or Taman Negara

Both sounds fun
Hmm...
I dun knw hw lah...
They decide de
N i hope i cn go oso loh...

Cz sometimes go out with different ppl wil make diff atmosphere de mah...
Rite??

Hmm...
Den after tat
We went to DKABF
Cz Mr.Justin invited us to go & c hw those Year 2 ppl from Diploma in Multimedia Design
make a TV commercial & MV

Hmm~~
So ok loh
Its nt like i gt class
So we went thr & watch those thgs lah...

Hmm...
When we reach thr leh
They started to show the TV commercial

Well...
Thr were some which is gud
Some was confusing
Some was nt gud bt the effect is gud...

Erm...
I cant really judge others production rite??
Cz i oso belum try do all thgs...

I remembered wat Derek told me
He said 'As long as I, U & Mic are in the same group we sure cn make a better commercial than them'


XD
Like tat oso he cn say...
Really giv him BOOM leh...
Dun knw lah...
I hav to try to do tis kind of stuff only knw hw gud wil our production wil b lah...

Hmm...
Oh yea!!!
Thr was tis TV commercial i saw
The place & the ppl which was captured by the video was familliar
The place was bcz it was Desa Park City
Den the ppl leh...
I mean the ppl who acted in the commercial
Oso familliar cz it was Y.Wei...
Hahaha...
Tak tersangka
Den i saw who was the ppl who did tis commercial
N i saw it was the ppl who was ex-Raja Ali ppl oso de

Hmm~~
Den after all tat leh...
I went back home
Did nt waited to c those MV
Cz...
I hav seen some b4
So i knw hw 'gud' wil the MV wil b..
So i told them tat i wil b goin back

Hmm~~
Ntg much to talk bout oso upon reaching home

================================================

Oh yea!!! About my unlucky day
Hmm... I dun really wanna talk about it
Cz... Argh!!! I wan 2 forget bout tis thg
Dun wan keep it in my mind

1 more thg
About the ydy's post
Tinking bout it
Thr is ntg to b happy or excited about...

Dun knw...
Ydy i was kinda happy
Bt now tinking about it again
I feel tat thr is ntg 2 b happy about...
Haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment