Monday, January 18, 2010

Realize tat tis is reality

Woots!!!!~

B4 i start blogging for 2day...
1st of all
I wanna say thx 2 some1

Well...
Tis person nt knwing anythg
Bt den has helped me realize smthgs
Hahaha~~
U might b blur wat hav u helped me realize

I nt gonna say much about it
Bt den while i was looking at Facebook ydy~
I saw ur status update
Well... It kinda made me realize

Hahaha~~ I dun tink i wil elaborate here
Bt en stil hav 2 say thx 2 u lah...
^^

Hmm...
Nw i knw d...
Nw i really knw wat i should do d...
Nw i m very clear of wat i should b doing from now on...

Guess tat...
It is time 2 let go...
Tis time is gonna b real...

Mayb i tink too much
Or it is the truth though
I dun knw...

Bt wat i feel is
I might hav been a pest tis past few years...
So tis 'insect' is gonna retreat
I m jz another human though
I m a human who like to tink & tink
Hahaha~~ Cn say tat i m playing my life like a chess

U knw...
One move thr wil a consequence
Either a gud 1 or a bad 1~~
So i wil tink wat is gonna happen next
Wil it b gud or bad

^^
Bt den...
I feel kinda sad though
Cz i dun really wanna let go...
Hahaha... ^_^

Really dun knw hw 2 express my feeling d...
Suan le ba...
Its nt like i wil b c-ing u again...
Rite??

So mayb...
Just mayb...
I wun realize it...

Get it??
Kinda complicated huh??

^^
So anyway~~
Thx 2 U, the person who made me realize tis thg... ^^

1 comment: