Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Woots~~

Yoz~~
Been a week ++ tat i last wrote my blog...
Kinda lazy wanna write though
Erm... or should i saying typing??
Hahahah~~ XD

ok ok...
Well, lets see

last week, exam over on 27th of january
hmm...
ntg much to write bout tat

den on 29 & 30th january
went to bt.caves cz 'thaipusam'

Oh yea!!!
Jz wanna inform & say smthg je lah...
It is kinda weird to receive msg written 'Happy Thaipusam'
Really really extremely weird...
Cz i did nt receive those kind of msg in the past few years

Tis year gt 2 ppl~~
Hahahaha XD
1 is my heng dai
2nd person really unexpected... cz tis person like sudah no contact
or should i say lost contact with me liao
suddenly msg me...
mayb is bcz of tat voting stuff

ok ok~~
'Thaipusam' is a festival whereby for those who make a vow 2 the GOD

So... I dun really like to make vow with GOD
Cz i blif wat we want is depends on ourself ^^
(vow = it is smthg like a perjanjian lah... in another word sistem barter)

So normally 'Thaipusam' for me is
I go thr enjoy myself c-ing ppl getting in trance
Listen to the music...
C other people's expression
(did i mention tat i like c-ing people's expression?? especially those who are afraid XD)

So yea... I go thr enjoy myself
Next year who wan go with me tell me lah...
I bring u all thr

I hav brought 3 of my fren b4
Tat is Xiong, Khoon & Siang
Well~~ i tink they enjoyed it...
XD
Tat was like 2years back

OK ok...
stop with this....

Hmm~~
So what should i type nw....
Oh yea...
Today i saw tis video at FB
about comedians
This comedian, his joke s are damn funny
Russell Peters
was his name...

I'll post a video of his jokes~~
I tink u all wil like it... XD



The name of this video is Russell Peters - Louis Vuitton and Indians (LOOOZ WOOOTON)

Damn funny de lah... He gt lots of jokes
Jz find it at youtube~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally i hav made my decision...
Never to regret anythg ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment