Saturday, December 26, 2009

Jz want to write for fun

Yo Yo Yo!!!
I'm back to write another post for 2day~~

So...
I m jz gonna write for fun for 2day...
Bt b4 writing dome crappy stuff

I'm gonna write what hav i done 2day
Basically i did nt do anythg
Jz stay at house or rather shall i say tat
I hav been lookin after the shop 2day cz
Dad & mum went out so i had to look after the shop
Jz look after the shop till 12pm only lah

Den jz sit infront of the computer
Watch 終極三國
Den on FB...

Cn say tat it was kinda bored lah...
Hmm

Den jz now...
Around 7.30pm++
Was chatting with some of the Cekal ppl bout wan go yam cha de
Bt den...
I oso cnt go out til vry late de lah
Say wil go out by 9pm de
Mana tahu they 9.30pm only go out...
So i had 2 tel them nt i m nt able 2 go...
so cham ar!!!

So suan le bah...
Mayb next time...
Or should i say next year??
Cz next week will b 2010 d loh...
So fast time flies by

----------------------------------------------------------------

Alrite...
Now i wil start my crapping d

2day while looking at somethgs on FB

I saw a group tat other ppl formed de lah...
It was quite interesting looking at the group

Cz tis group's name caught my attention
The group's name was
'Yes. I do really like you.But i can't tell you cause you dont like me.'

This group leh~~
Caught my attention lah...
So i viewed the group & c wat the discussion of the group lah...

Hmm~~
Lookin at the discussion leh...
I dun knw hw 2 say lah...
Bt den it actually
I dun knw hw 2 put it into words
So i nt gonna continue to crack my head lah...

**************************************************

Still tinking bout somethgs...
Haiz...

Oh yea!!
I 4got to mention...
1 of my college fren leh...
Hahaha
Tis guy is quite funny lah...
He 2day said somethg to me
M i tat easy to b trusted ar??
Cz he trust me & told me somethgs...

Its kinda funny though cz we only knew for 2sems only...
So i guess i m a person tat cn b trusted izit??
Mayb...

Ok lah...
Dun wan 2 crap a lot d lah...

Listening to tis song oso cn make me moody d lah...
So cham ar!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment