Sunday, December 6, 2009

Ntg but the truth~~

Well~~
Tis time writing tis blog...
Might offend some ppl...
I dun tink is might, i tink is will...
So for those who wil feel it...
I say sry 1st yea~~
Ok...
U gt the choice to read my blog, or jz close my blog...

=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=




Alrite~~
Today... Went to Brem Ball cz Daryl said want 2 hav a gathering for Azam de ppl...
So i thought to myself
Ok, y not... Since its been a long time since we last met...
M i rite??

So ok~~
Told Daryl tat i wil b goin, den went thr...
Hmm~~
Ok...
I dun really wanna lie at here so i m gonna write the truth of how i felt~~

So to those who want to get angry with me, by all means~~
U hav the rite to do so...

Ok
At 1st, Daryl said tat he wanted to do a gathering for Azam de ppl...
I was hesitating whether to go or nt
Well...
Thr is many reason y i did tat
Cz i hav done many planning & gathering b4 tis...
N i notice tat
100%, no no... It is nt suppose to b tat...
It should b 200% tat not much ppl wil go... Cz it is Azam de ppl lah~~

So due to all of tis, i kept tinking & considered whether to go or nt lah...
Bt still, i thought to myself...
Since it is a gathering, y not jz go & meet them
Tinking tat mayb tis time thr would b more ppl goin

Bt guess tat i was WRONG!!!

U can say tat
I was totally DISAPPOINTED

Haiz~~
I really dun knw wat to say d lah...
Really damn lazy to say anythg oso...

I dun tink i wanna say anythg further than tis d...
I'll jz stop here lah...

B4 I end here
I jz wanna say tat, to those who was really busy & really could not join us today
It is ok... Cz i und de
Thr are somethg tat we could nt avoid & thus, made u all unable 2 join us
So tis, i wil und geh

*******************************************************************

P/S: I'm happy tat stil gt a few ppl from Azam stil came out today...
Even though we can meet at college... Bt thx for coming today lah...
If u all din come, sure dun hav others d... Anyway thx yea~~ ^^

N oso thx Daryl for doin tis, N oso Cguan for coming to join us... ^^

1 comment: