Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Feeling very very down

When was the last time since i last wrote a long blog??

I cant blif tat ydy's post was so long~~
Its been ages since i last wrote a very long post...
Hahaha~~
Looks like i hav come back into the blogging feel
M i?? M i??
I guess so...

Bt i tink 2days post would b short gua...
I dun knw
Jz a feeling only lah...

Hmm~~

Ok ok...
I'll start my blog with wat happen 2day...

Alrite...
2day, class was suppose to start at 10am
Bt guess wat??
I was early 1hour
It means tat i reached college at 9am
OMG!!!
So early ar??

So i thought tat i had 2 wait outside of the classroom til 10am
Cz b4 our class start
There wil b another group tat will hav their lesson start

Bt when i reach the classroom
There is no1 except for Ms. Selvi (If u hav taken notice at my last blog, u wil knw)
So she was surprise y i was so early
Den she told me tat she wil b going to hav her breakfast
So she ask me where is the place around the college tat sells food

SO i told her tat TBR there is a hawker stall tat sells food lah
N the food is quite gud oso

Den she asked me whether i had ate my breakfast or nt
I told her tat i had brought 'Loh Mai Kai' tat my mum bought 4 me
She told me to keep tat for later & asked me to join her
So, when a lecturer said like tat
Wat would u do??
Its impossible 2 refuse rite??
So i accepted her offer & joined her lah
So we went to the place which i mention earlier
(dun really knw wat is the name of the hawker stalls)

She drove us there lah...
So while tat
We called for our food
While waiting for the food to come
I took out my wallet ready to pay my food & hers lah
Sure wil pai seh 2 let her pay de rite??
Bt when i took out my $$
She told me to keep it away
I told her tat i wil pay for the 2 of us
She said to keep it away
Bt when i insisted to pay
Guess wat she told me??
She say tat if i dun keep my $$, she gonna minus my coursework marks!!!
OMG!!!
She blackmailed me leh
SO cham leh...
T.T

Den i had to keep it away lah
Drink oso she dun let me pay
Haiz...
Really paiseh leh...

(those who really knw me, wil knw y i wil paiseh lah)

Ok ok~~
So coming back to the subject
We chatted alot of stuff
Lots & lots of thgs lah
Hahaha~~

After makan leh~~
We go back 2 college loh
Cz class gonna start soon
So when reach the classroom
It was still empty
How good was tat??
XD

So waited 4 awhile only the others arrived lah
Hmm~~

Den she started the lesson
Nt really a lesson lah
She told us to go c our coursework marks den put our signature
Den she gav us a bit tips on wat might come out for Eng test

After all tat stuff
We took pic loh
Cz tis might be our last class with her bah
For sem2 & 2009
Tis is the 1st time i upload our E4 group member
The center there is Ms.Selvi loh~~

All of them are nice ppl lah~~
Frenly de...

Hmm~~
So after Eng class
I had to do smthg for 2mrw's presentation
Argh!!!
Really vry 'ma fan' leh

Even until 12pm punya lecture oso din attend
So cham
Cz hav 2 wait til 1pm to go c Ms. Ang
Our 'Music Appreciation' lecturer
Nid to talk to her about some stuff

Bt while walking to SSSH block
There was tis girl
Suddenly running up the steps
Guess who was tat??
It was 'Ms. Dangerous'

She told me tat she was heading to Library
Bt guess wat??
We stopped to chat
So i had to ask my college frens to go without me & help me ask Ms. Ang about my thgs oso

So we chatted alot lah...
Hmm~~
NT gonna elaborate about tat
Cz it is just about updating ourselves

So after tat
Had to head to Cafe while she go to library to study wor...
Hahaha~~

So i went to Cafe to meet the others
Nid to finish up some stuff for 2mrw's presentation
N while waiting for time 2 pass by til 4.30pm
For the last class of Mr.Justin (again last post gt mention)

Oh yea!!
4got to mention tat i hav alrdy gt my Radio Live Show tat ydy our group did
^^

Alrite
Back to it
Mr.Justin did nt teach 2day oso
He jz gav us tips
Hehehe~~
Tats gud leh...
Cz nt much lecturer wil giv us tips de...

After tat at 6pm went back loh~~
So 2day really nt much thgs 2 talk about de lah

Tis post is quite long oso rite??
XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hmm~~ Looking at my title up thr u all might wonder y is it rite??
C-ing my post 2day thr is ntg which stated y i m down rite??
Actually while in college, i felt quite down
Erm, i wun tel when was it...

Hmm~~
My heart really vry empty
Damn empty
Haiz...

Even now
Mood really very very down
I really dun knw wat m i suppose to do
Haiz~~
Mayb i cn jz make myself bz??

Ok lah~~
I dun wan 2 start crapping here d lah
So gonna stop here

2 comments:

  1. chat wif u = wasting my time
    i wanna study de ler!!!

    hehe~~ wat happen jek?!!!
    38-ing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wasting ur time??
    oh really??
    den next time dun chat with me loh...
    wasting ur time mah...

    ntg happen!!!

    ReplyDelete