Saturday, December 26, 2009

Been doin lots of tinking

Hmm~~
I tink i wil b back into blogging again...
Will updating quite often bah...
I hope i wil hav thgs 2 write lah...

Alrite~~

I'll start off with somethg tat i tink i wil share a bit only lah...
Will not write out the full version of it

Hmm~~
Christmas morning
I had the weirdest dream & i dun tink it wil happen at all
Eventhough i would wan it to happen
But i dun i wil hav the chance at all
Kinda sad to tink tat i wun hav the chance rite??
Bt wat 2 do, i dream about it...

Haiz~~
Y did i hav 2 dream about somethg tat wun happen at all??
Y did it hav 2 appear as if i gt the chance??
Haiz... Kinda sad u knw...

I'll stop with that...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Christmas Day

Tell u wat
Christmas~~ This day is just another ordinary day 4 me
Y do i say so?? Cz its just like other day
Just tat 2day we had a good dinner at house

Tats all i can say for Christmas
There is nothing special at all...

Hmm~~
Wat can i write some more...

Oh yea!!!
Christmas had already past rite now...
Kinda feel down
U knw wats the reason??
Well, i no nid 2 say oso cn guess de bah...
I tink u, yea u... The 1 who is looking at my blog now...
U knw who u r rite?? Always look at my blog de...
Itu u yg cakap punya lah...
Nt i perasan de... XD

I tink u cn guess de bah...
Hahaha~~

**************************************************

Now while listening to the song 'My Heaven'
Really dun knw hw 2 describe my feeling rite now

I hav been doin a lot of tinking lately oso...

Thr is 1 thg in me
I dun knw whether it is a plus(+) point for me or it is a minus(-) point for me
Some ppl might say tat it is a + point
Bt others, a certain ppl wil say it is a - point

Hmm~~
Bt tis shows who m i rite??
Bt... Bt... Bt...

I dun knw is it gud or bad leh....
Haiz...

Oh GOD!!!!
I really dun knw lah

I tink i m gonna stop here b4 i write more nonsense
So i stop here d lah...
Haiz...
With disappointment

No comments:

Post a Comment