Sunday, May 2, 2010

EMO is my nickname

Been kinda EMO lately
Hahahaha~~ *Proud 2 say it huh??*

Bt still i dun really like it when i m EMO
T.T

Hate tat feeling lah...
I tink mayb i m too bored d... :p

So lets see...

Last Fri went out yamcha with the gang...
Hmm~~
They say i was kinda nt in the mood

The truth is... Yea... I was nt really in the mood...
At 1st i did nt wanna go oso de...
Haiz...

Suan le bah~~
Malas wanna talk bout it...

So tis few days...
Kinda makin myself bz so tat i wun b moody or even bored...

So been watchin anime & disney animation movies...
Those old punya disney lah... ^^

The movies I like the most are 'Dumbo, Hercules & Lady And The Tramp'
All classic disney movies lai de... ^^

Bring back memories when i was still a kid~~

Oh yea!!! If u all wanna check all those disney movies...
U all cn check it out at youtube ^^


Today...
I check out to songs... I tink is new de bah...

The 1st song was 超人不会飞 by Jay Chou~~
Tis song leh... I like the meaning... N the MV was kinda nt bad...

The other song was 我以为 by 品冠
Tis song leh... Aiks~~
Bring back my memories when i was in secondary skul...
Due to some thgs loh...

Hahaha~~ A certain some1 who read tis blog might knw it...
I tink u knw who r u hor?? XD

Listening tat song leh...
I was kinda smiling & a bit moody oso lah...

Bt nw~~ I m fine!!! ^^

Bt den when i tink about another person...
Aiks... DAMN IT!!! REALLY BEH SONG AR!!!

I HATE MYSELF!!! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment