Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Memories~~

Looks like nowadays i hav been updating my blog quite often... :p

Well... Mayb there are topics 2 write gua?? XD
Ok~~

Erm...
Lets see...

I m jz gonna start straight to the point...
Jz now... I was introducing some nice song to my fren lah...
College fren lai de...
I intro him song chinese song *FYI he is an Indian*
Bt he is interested in learning mandarin de lah~~ ^^

So at 1st i was introducing him some Jay Chou song which ada meaning de lah
I intro him all the old song loh~~
Tat i personally like de... :p

He liked the meaning of the songs tat i intro him

Den the last song i intro 2 him leh...
He said tat he wil listen 2 tat song later...
He say after lookin at the meaning of the song it bring back some memories to him~~
The song which i intro him was 普通朋友 by Tao Zhe...

So well... In short i tink tat he became emo gua.. :p
Den he say he wanna try listening 2 tat song for memory~~ ^^

Song do really affect a person's mood huh?? ^^

P/S: My blog nowadays are kinda emo hor?? :p apa mahu buat??!! I oso dun wan de ar~~ T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment