Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Trip~~

On the 18th of May 2010
During the starting of our DBC2 1st sem

There were 12ppl(including me)
Skipped our lecture to go for our GENTING HIGHLAND Trip!!!! :p
N we came back on 19th of May~~ ^^
Stayed overnight thr...

It was actually planned during the holiday lah~~ I mean our sem break~~

So practically~~
I had lots of fun with them~~
N tis cn b said tat, tis was our 1st time outing or shall i say our 1st trip~~ ^^
N we wil do it alot more in the future~~ :)

Hmm~~
Never once in my 19yrs tat i had a trip with my secondary frenzzz
I dun knw when only we wil hav tis kind of thg...
(Eventhough i knw tat u all hav been doin lots of trip during the past few years)

Nvm bah~~ Hope we cn do it in the future~~ ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tink my bad luck is coming back again!!!
DAMN IT!!! T.T

1st of all, all my hp contact no. all lost d...
Damn sad nia~~ T.T

2nd~~ ARGH!!! Tis is even worse
The KL TOUR 2010 punya pics all gone d ar!!!
DAMN IT!!! Seriously bad luck ar!!! T.T

N nowadays oso bcoming EMO oso~~ T.T
I DUN WAN AR!!! Sad nia~~ Haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment