Monday, May 10, 2010

Wat shall i do?? T.T

Today i damn tired...
T.T

Cz wake up vry early in the morning
ARGH!!!

I tink 2day i wil b slpin early d lah...
2mrw oso hav 2 wake up early ar!!!
T.T

I seriously miss my car...
Faster come back to me leh... T.T

Alrite~~
To the main point...
Was quite surprise tat some1 find me 2 chat at msn 2day...

Cz normally i find de mah...
N the best part is...
If i find oso hor... Tat person either wil nt reply or if reply oso after a while den wil nt reply d...

So kinda surprise loh...
Cz tat person find me mah...
Hmm~~
Bt i tink no diff oso gua... Cz after awhile no reply & off9 liao...

Sudah biasa den cn d lah... rite?? XD
lalalalala~~

Hmm... Seriously nt sure wat 2 do d...
Jz really HATE tis kind of feeling loh...
Aiks... BANYAK SUSAH AR!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment