Monday, April 26, 2010

I dun belong anywhere

After a week...

I finally update my blog...

Hmm~~
My last few blogs was kinda like vry moody de rite...
Erm... I tink my tis post wil b more moody bah... ^^
Y??

Well
Judging by the title, dun tink it wil b a gud thg rite???

Well.. Tat is absolutely rite... ^^
Cz... I dun really belong anywhere

Y is tat??
Well... Based on thgs tat i experienced...

Rmb my 2nd last post... Thgs i wrote bout 'Frens' de ar...

Yea yea... It is kinda related 2 tat de lah... ^^
I dun belong anywhere
Y is tat so...

Alrite... Lets analyze y is tat so...

1st thg... College frenz... They dun really knw me
So they wun knw bout hw thgs goes with me rite??
Like for example when m i happy or moody...
They wun even knw de lah... ^^

2nd thg is... They have their own secondary frens de... Rite??
So... They cnt jz ignore their secondary frens de mah... Correct rite??
Tat i 100% agree loh... So ignoring college frens is a normal thg lah...
Tis i totally agree de... ^^

So... 3rd thg is...
Back 2 my secondary frens... ^^
Consider as frens who i hav long know them
Kinda long cz some is 5, 4 or 3yrs punya frens...
So... Thy kinda knw me lah... When i m in the mood or nt de... ^^
Thy wil knw de lah... Erm... I suppose so... :p

So... Wat is the prob??

Hmm~~ The prob is...

1. I hav nt been meeting them... Y??
2. They are bz with their thgs (Well... Bz in many ways... Even ridiculous reason cn b used :p)
3. They hav their own college frens as well or their own life... ^^

Hmm~~
So whenever we hav a gathering or so called 'yam cha'

Eventhough we stil chit chat 2gether...

I dun really knw whether i fit in or nt...
Aiks... It is kinda funny nw only i m tinking all tis huh??
Last time i used 2 enjoy 'yam cha' with them...

Bt nw~~ I dun really knw myself d...

So tell me... Whr do i belong??
I DUN BELONG ANYWHERE~~ ^^

ARGH!!! I jz hate tis part of me...
Suan le bah...

I dun really knw wat is the meaning of frens d...
Dun really wan 2 knw oso...

Suan le bah....

P/S : Its been a long time since the 'EMO' side of me come out... ^^

6 comments:

  1. 'borrow' ur post ya~~
    dis exactly wat i think as recently....
    so tat i can terus 'copy n paste' on my blog...
    feel lazy 2 write....
    okie boh?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waliau~~ cnt like tat de loh...
    write urself lah... huiyo

    ReplyDelete
  3. kinda malas loh~~
    dun worry~~ i'll write 'copyright' gek~~
    hiek hiek~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha~~ nola~~
    since u say cnt... den i mah dun put luu~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. cz i dun wan others 2 c tis mah...
    und??

    ReplyDelete