Sunday, April 11, 2010

Been tinking~~

All rite
1st of all

Tis blog leh... i tink wil b divided into 3sections bah...
I guess so... :p

1st section is...
2mrw is EXAM ar!!!! T.T
Stil haven study yet...
Wat 2 do~~ It is in my nature 2 study last minute mah...
N den i oso cnt study in the morning de
I m a 'night ow'l leh~~ XD

Bt hope i cn pass it lah...
Den after tat wil hav a long break til next week punya friday~~
T.T So cham ar... Cz on tat friday wil b another exam
Nid wait so long for it... ARGH!!!!

********************************************************

Ok~~ Tat is 1st part lah...

The 2nd part of my blog is...

Ydy, thr was tis person...
A friend of mine...
I dun tink u wil b viewing my blog de bah... :p

So ydy she find me lah...
Hmm~~

So it is kinda like an argument tat the 2 of us had...
She say tat having best fren is gud

Bt i find tat havin best fren is nt gud all~~
Well... Cn say tat based on my experience bah...

Cz she find me chat after a long time...
I mean really a long time...

She said tat best fren do not nid always chat de...
N den i dun really rmb wat she added lah...

So... Ofcz i disagree lah...
So the argument went on...

Hmm~~
Dun knw y lah...
The term 'best fren' to me is nt really gud loh...

Some ppl say it is best to hav 'best fren' den those 'normal fren'
Well... I dun knw bout tat~~ For me, i dun really like it lah... ^^

So... 4giv me lah... Cz i dun tink i would ever know wat is 'best fren'
So 4giv me lah~~ k?? ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Okie, for my last part

Well... It happen on friday night
Tis kid i knw... :p

Cn say small girl lah... XD
Well... Life have its up & down de
So nw mayb u r going through the down phase

Bt dun worry... Cz after rain, the sun wil shine again...
Und bor??

Somethgs leh... U hav to look it at a different angle
Den u wil c thgs more clearly

So jz hope tat u wun tink too much of thgs lah...
Life is a wonderful thg

Eventhough sometimes...
Even I, wil hate certain thgs...

Bt den, stil have to face it rite??
We cnt bcome a coward de
So jz face the problem

Cz next time...
In the future, u wil b more mature
N at tat time u wil b tinking back bout the prob u r facing nw
U wil b laughing at urself tat time

U wil b askin tis ques to urself 'Did i made all tat silly mistake last time??'
Den u wil b smiling at urself back~~

So...
Wat i cn say is... Enjoy ur life bah~~
Dun regret anythg leh~~ Und?? ^^

################################################

Well... Tats it for my blog~~

ARGH!!! Thr are so much of movie i wanna watch ar!!!

Wan go?? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment