Monday, April 12, 2010

Is it IMPORTANT??

Trust~~
Is it the most important thg in any kind of relationship??

Well... For me...
Nt really important
It depends in wat kind of relationship...

Like with friends...
I dun really mind if they dun trust me at all...
I mean seriously~~
Is it tat important ar?? I mean with friends lah...

Erm~~ Well...
Whr i m coming from is...
I dun really wan 2 knw any secret...
U knw the kind of secret which is "I tell u, u dun tell others ar~~"
Tat kind of trust lah... Get my point?? XD

So... I could nt really careless bout all tat stuff

Wat i really care is...
Friends is ppl i wan 2 enjoy with, hav fun with, hav ups & downs 2gether with them
If u wan tell me ur secret, well tat is fine with me...
I could nt care bout telling it others... Cz it is none of business lah...

Bt trust play an important role in certain relationship
Like family & those some1 special to u...
U get wat i mean... So... Trust play an important role in thr... Und?? ^^

Wahseh!!!
I feel myself crapping to much at here liao lah...

The reason i m writing tis blog is cz i feel tat...
I dun really nid my friends trust~~ Kinda rude huh??

Bt well... Tat is the truth... Tis is who i m, so either u accept who i m or...
Well... Ignore me?? I m kinda used to tat 'ignore' word though
So... Fine by me... ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nw listening to 浪漫手機 sang by Jay Chou~~
Well... Listening to tis song brings back old memories & new memories like nw...
Tinking bout certain stuff...
Aiks... No reply at all~~ T.T
So sad... Biasa d lah... Based on old experience... XD

K loh~~ Gonna stop crapping d... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment