Monday, April 19, 2010

There it goes...

Hmm...

Suddenly wanna write a post...
Cz...

My hope is alrdy flushed down into the toilet bowl...
Aiks...
Cnt do anythg... Feel so bad...
Haiz...

Suan le bah... Oso cnt do anythg...
Aiks...
It is always like tis from the start... So??
Ntg 2 feel sad bah??

T.T

Kesiannya saya... :p
Biasa liao lah... So... Ntg 2 b sad?? I hope so...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Another thg 2 add on in my post...

Last time in my secondary skul
My frens always cn c being emo de...

I always oso wil keep quiet or muka wil bcome damn sour de...
Aiks... Those were the days huh??

N nw... In college
My fren in college dun hav tat opportunity to c those thgs...
Cz y should i do tat?? I should nt spoil any gud thgs or spoil their mood rite??

So... Nowadays in college...
Eventhough i m damn emo
I stil put on tat smiling face & joke with them like ntg is happening...
Jz cn keep it inside me bah...

Lalalalala~~ ^^

ARGHH!!!!!
I stil beh tahan ar!!! My hope alrdy flushed down the toilet bowl d ar!!! T.T

BEH SONG!!! :p

K lu~~ Optimistic is the best thg 2 do... Nvr bcome Pessimistic ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment