Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Word 'IF'

The word 'IF' is commonly use by every1 & y izit??
I jz dun get it... Y does every1 like to use it??
Well, i can't blame them from using it cz i hav been using it once upon a time...

Humans usually use the word 'IF' when they regret somethg...
It could be anythg tat they hav regret in their life...

Regret is 1 thg tat we should nt hav cz we only hav 1 chance to do smthg in tis life
N for sure, none of us would regret doing anythg or ntg rite??

Last time, i always use the word 'IF'
Bt nowadays, i try nt use it cz I do not wan 2 regret anythg in my life anymore...

I started realizing tis earlier tis year...
It was really a great impact to me...
I lost a person who is very & extremely important to me...
I hav been tinking
"IF only I had accompanied her during her last few days, would tat make her happy??"
"IF only i done the thgs tat she like, would she be happy??"

IF only....
To tink back now, the word 'IF' cnt do a thg cz it is alrdy too late...
It is alrdy to late to even regret anythg....
M i rite??

So after tat thg happen...
I hav made up my mind...

I DO NOT wan to regret anythg in my life again~
It is vry hurting to say the word 'IF' again...

So from now on, I'm gonna do thgs no matter wat it is...
Cz, i DO NOT wan 2 regret a single thg in my life again...
I hav only 1 chance to live in tis earth~~
Y can't i make the best out of it & do the thgs which i wil nt regret??
Cz i do not wan to regret in the future...

So ppl!!!
DO NOT regret anythg in ur life...
Cz it is not worth it to regret anythg...

Do thgs tat wil make u happy, do thgs tat u wil nvr regret...
Live ur life like there is no tomorrow!!!
Be happy always & make the ppl around u happy!!
Cz when they are happy, u wil b happy too~~
Especially ur LOVED ones...

1 comment:

  1. Expressing something u hav missed geh....
    wahahaha...
    But if u do not regret, how u will catch it tightly next time?
    Regret also is apart of ur life experience...
    coz u experience it, u noe the painful, so u will noe wat to do...

    ReplyDelete