Friday, October 16, 2009

Had a gud day... But...

Today...
Is friday... Wat nonsense am i talking about... Ofcz it is friday lah~ If nt??

Ok ok...
So 2day...
Had classes at college bt at 3.30pm... Late rite??
Wat 2 do... Morning lecture cancel d & tis week's practical all cancel
So jz hav 1 tutorial class...
The subject of tis class is 'Broadcast Writing (Radio)'

I thought tat tis tutorial would b boring bt it turned out to be fun...
Cz i laugh until the class finish...
Whoah!! Its been a long time since i laugh like tat d...
Thx 2 Ah Fatt oso lah... Cz he made the all the classmates & the Ms. Yau to laugh...
Hehehe~~

Oh yea!!
I 4got 2 write smthg d...
On the way goin 2 class... I saw a heng dai of mine...
When i saw him, i was kinda happy 4 him lah... Cz his prob sudah ok...
Bt now chatting with him, it seems tat he stil ada sikit prob... Heng dai 'jia you' ar!!! Dun giv up!!

Class ended at 5pm
Din ask sis 2 fetch me cz it was stil early, so i decided 2 take bus 2 go home loh...
Aiks~~
Made a silly mistake... Cz the bus was too full & it was after office hour d...

Actually b4 i went 2 college
Mum asked me 2 drive to thr... Bt i say dun wan, lazy wan drive...
Mana tahu~~ I really should hav listen 2 her...
Mayb next time, for friday class i might actually drive 2 college...
Hmm~~ Should i?? Hahaha...

Hmm~~
Now leh... Its 10.20pm d... Another few hours den 'Deepavali' wil b here d...
Tis year... Dun hav the mood 4 tis & nt only tat, i can't celebrate it oso...
So its ok bah... Cz i am nt in the mood 4 'Deepavali'

Haiz...
How i wish tat u would find me 2 chat...
Argh!!!
If nt 2day, 2mrw cn?? T_T

3 comments:

  1. haiz...only u and me noe tat of course the person u r mention abt is me...thx for all sugestion that u give me...i really hope u can enjoy ur deepavali well...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baru saja tau driving very tired...
    Wahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Henly : Aiya... Heng dai nid say like tat de meh?? Is i help u & u help me mah... Hehehe~~ Thx o~~

    Daryl : Aiya... Nt tired lah.. I wrote lazy lah...

    ReplyDelete