Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wat a day??!!!

4days hav past since i last update my blog...

Hmm~~ Whr should i start again??

Friday?? Can i dun talk bout it?? Cz friday is an unlucky day 4 me...
Totally unlucky!!! Haiz... Its not anythg lah... Its about smthg tat happened in college
Damn sienzzz about it~

So i'll start of from saturday bah...

Saturday 24/10/2009

Guess wat??!! I woke up at 1pm leh...
Geng or nt?? Well... It is actually ntg 2 b proud of lah...
Hehehe~~ Bt its been a long time since i slept tat long loh...

Hmm~~ Kinda happy in the afternoon lu... I mean around 2pm.. ^^

Den at nite... Had 2 go to temple with my family~~
Had to wear the traditional way of how the Indian ppl wear loh...
Cz gt 1ppl from the temple asked my dad to tel me to wear like tat wor...
Cz ada macam satu event at tat temple lah...

Hmm~~ Ntg much to talk bout saturday oso lah...


Sunday 25/10/2009

In the morning... Played basketball with Nic, T.Siang & Khau lu~~
The 4 of us went to maluri & play loh...

It looks like... I nt gud in Bask d ar... T_T

Ok ok... We finished playing around 11am...
So we decided to go makan lah...
Bt b4 tat had 2 send T.Siang back 1st, cz he sudah janji his mum tat he go back makan...
So sad... Din join us...

So tak apalah~~ So the 3 of us decided to go makan 'Yong Tau Fu'
Sun bian go meet C.guan mah...
Cz he working at thr...

So we went thr, saw him, oredered food & makan lah... Wat else?? ZzZzZzZzZ
After makan, we sat thr & continue to chit-chat loh...

Around 1smthg tat time...
Guess who we saw??
An unexpected person tat we would never thought to b see-ing tat person...
The person was Pn.Tan~~

Wow!!!
Wat a co-incidence leh...
Who would hav expected tat?? No1 rite?? I & Khau look at her & say 'Hi' loh~~

After tat we continue chit-chating lah... Bt nt with her yet...
When we almost wan go tat time, we went over to her table & talk to her awhile lah....
Hehehe~~ N guess wat she told the 2 of us?? She say "When gt time & come back to the skul lah..."

Wahseh!!! Never thought tat she would say tat leh... Hahaha~~

So after tat went back loh...
Came home... Slept, cz too tired d... Bt cnt really say i slept lah... Cz gt smthg made me cannot sleep...

Hmm~~

P/S :Hey... If u r reading tis blog~~ Jz wanna tel u tat, if u gt any problem or anythg tat u nid help... Jz tel me lah... I'll try my very best to help u & solve ur prob de ok??
N 1 more thg... Erm... Hw should i put tis in words...
I was really really vry worried when u sms-ed me like tat...

N i wish tat in the future u would sms me if u gt a problem, K??
Cn u do tat?? ^^

Today, turned out to be a gud day ^^

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! u al meet PN. TAN?!!!
    she rmb me mah?!!
    hehe~~ u got sumthg nid 2 tell me le....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea~~ Meet her leh...
    So lucky, mz buy 4D d... Hahaha
    She din ask bout u all leh...

    She jz ask about wat me & khau studying loh...
    Tats all only~~ N ask us go back when gt time...
    ^^

    Wat thg nid tel u ar?? Dun und leh...

    ReplyDelete