Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Too much of thgs happen

Its been 4days since i last blog...
Hmm~~

Well, during tis last 4 days..
Many thgs happen...

Wat can i say... Is it bad luck?? Or izit jz my luck??
Hahaha~~ Wat a weird way to say my own luck...

Well... Whr should i start 1st?? On sat?? Or sun?? Or everthg??
I tink i wil start from sat nite bah~~

Well, on sat nite tat wil b 17/10/09 = Deepavali day rite??
Did nt enjoy tat much bt tat nite i had fun...
Do u knw y??

Cz tat nite i went out yam cha with some of my heng dai...
Actually, its been a few times we went out yam cha d lah... Hehehe~~

Everytime i go out with them 4 yam cha sure vry happy de...
I dun knw y... Jz tat they really cn make me happy lah...

Hmm~~
Tat nite oso we hav alrdy plan everythg tat we want to on DEC~~
Hope everythg goes ok bah...

Ok~~
I'll stop for saturday now...

18/10/2009

Well... Its a sunday...
Hmm~~ Tat day...
Wat can i say?? Should i say tat i m happy or unhappy??

Or should i say tat at nite playing basketball with them was fun
Bt after playing basketball i was unhappy?? Is it like tat?? Hahaha...

Oh yea!!!
I 4got to say tat, tat day nite i drove to Tmn. City to play with them...
My 1st time driving alone?? Yes it is!!!
Hahaha

Hmm~~
The unhappy part... I dun tink i m gonna elaborate bout it

19/10/09

Classes at 10am & it ends at 6pm
Thx God tat Dad let me drive 2 college if nt, i stil hav 2 wait for my 3rd sis 2 pick me up...

4got to tell tat Practical for Radio & DJ was awesome!!!
Finally got to try how 2 work on the console... Mayb i m goin 2 learn hw to b a DJ d... Hahaha~~

So my 1st time driving 2 college...
Nt really tat scary bah...
Hehehe~~ Bt on tat day... Wat can i say?? No mood??

20/10/09

Kinda surprised in the morning cz did nt expect to receive a msg from 'some1'
Hmm~~ For a moment thr... I was kinda happy bt after tinking back...
Wat is thr 2 be happy about??

So i continued to skul in the morning at 8am...
Classes was on til 11am...
After tat did nt hav class...

So decided to go eat with my college fren & go back home...
Reach home leh... Terus on the net to check my result, cz the result alrdy out...
Thx GOD tat i pass all my subject...
Den tat day... Ntg much lah...

21/10/09

It is like a normal day...
Ntg special bt...
I dun knw y... Is it jz me or wat?? Wats wrong??
Erm~~ I mean, wat is going on with every1??

It looks like everythgs is going wrong today... Heng dai!!! Gambateh bah...
Everthg is going to be fine?? I wish 2 say tat, bt i m in no position to say tat...
Haiz...


Alrite!!! Finally i wrote everythg out... Did i??
Wait wait... I 4got to write smthg d...

Streamyx is not gud!!!
I could not write my blog is due to them... Hate them!!!

Now, did i wrote everthg?? No no... Thr is stil another thg...
Tis thg... Some ppl might find it true... Some ppl might jz dun agree with wat i write...
Bt there is 1person, if tis person c tis, tis person might hate me?? I hope not...
Plz 4giv me k?? I jz nid to write it out... I dun wan tel 2 any1... Cz i dun wan 2 say names...
So 4giv me...

Y do u gals, always like 2 use the excuses like...
"I wanna focus in my studies" or "I wanna focus in my work"
The ending for those 2 sentences wil b "so i wil not tink about any love thgs" or even "so i wil hav no time 4 'pak toh' stuff"

Wow!!! Wats wrong?? I really dun get it...
If i hav offended any1 especially 'U', I'm sorry~~
Bt i really cannot accept tis kind of excuses... Its really unacceptable...

Ok lah... I tink i hav alrdy out everthg d... I really sorry if i offended 'U'

4 comments:

  1. hav fun wif heng dai lolx~~

    erm.... hehe~~ ei... tat plan on DEC i can join boh?!!!
    or juz for ur guys.... gals not available???!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea yea~~ Really hav fun...

    U hehe wat?? U really wan join??
    Gals oso cn geh... Bt dun last minute cancel wor... Cn??

    ReplyDelete
  3. huh... =.='''

    it depands de wor~~
    as u noe... gals got lots thg nid 2 consider....

    hehe~~ dun noe leh~~
    lagipun u x invite us T.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. ZzZzZzZzZzZ
    Tats y i really vry scare wan cal u all loh...
    Cz u all like last minute cancel de...

    Cnt depends lah... Hav 2 book room all tat...
    Hav 2 confirm de leh...

    Aiya~~ Hav 2 plan properly den only send invitation de mah...

    ReplyDelete