Friday, October 16, 2009

It is weird

Today~
Is actually ntg special, jz like other normal ordinary day...
Classes stil go on like normal... Ntg special...
Jz tat today's music appreciation class was like 'Whoah!!'
Bt actually, quite 'sien' de loh...

Hmm~~
I did nt attend 4 the lecture at 2pm, dun knw y, dun feel like goin lah...
So i came back earlier 2day...

Upon reaching home at 1smthg
Mum asked me 2 show direction to my 'wai po' hse to a lorry driver
Cz my aunt ada benda nak bagi kat my 'wai po'

Mum asked me 2 sit in the lorry bt i did nt wan 2
I told mum tat i prefer cycling lah...
Cz jz inside mah...

So i cycled while the guy followed me behind...
The faster i cycle, the faster the lorry move~
Its like he is chasing me like tat

When i reach 'wai po' hse...
My leg was shaking cz it has been so long since i cycle the bicycle tat fast...
After helping the lorry driver 2 pindah somethgs
I ride the bicycle back loh...

While i was passing the jinjang field...
Without me realising, my head turn 2 somewhr, c-ing a place...
Aiks~

After reaching home...
I went to my bed & slept, my whole body was paining especially my legs
It was worse den playing basketball... Hahaha~~

Den at nite...
Went out to celebrate my father's bro's B'day
Nt gonna elaborate bout it...
Upon reaching home... Jz watch a few anime & decided 2 update my blog lah...

N guess wat??
Thr is a person... Who is nt suppose to tink anythg or even 'luan xiang' about smthg~
Bt stil tat person wan 2 make their mind 2 simply tink... Aiyayaya~~
Tat person is nt me ar.... Dun get the wrong idea... It is some1 i knw lah...
U knw who u r loh... Hahaha~~

I tink i m gonna stop here lah...
It is alrdy 1.22am d...
Dun knw whether i cn slp or nt... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment