Thursday, February 25, 2010

Funny Vids

Alrite~~

So ydy was the 11th day of CNY tat is 24/02/2010

Hmm~~
Ydy... Wat cn i say about it??
Like... It was kinda boring...
So... Cn say tat ntg much lah...

Hmm~~
Cnt really tink wat happen ydy oso... =p

So ok...

For 2day... ^^
It is the 12th day of CNY so...
On tis day...

Had lecture in the morning
Tat is on 10am

After lecture went to play bball with college mates...
After tat went for another lecture at 2pm
Did nt really listen though
Cz was to bz talking at the back... =p
Bad students leh...
Its nt like in secondary skul i hav been a gud student... hehehe~~ =p

So... After lecture ended
Took some movies from one of my fren...
Den after tat went to CC with them...

Cz i was waiting for the time to pass by...
Cz... Was waiting for a fren~~ Long time punya fren..
Den after send tat fren balik loh...
Hmm~~ Nice chatting with u though
Been a long time since we last talk to each other huh??

So... It is fun though
Hmm~~ U r gonna 'date' me again next time?? =p

Alrite...
1 of my college fren recommend me to watch this video...
So i m gonna share it with u guys...
Who r c-ing my blog...
If there is ppl c-ing it...

So... Enjoy the vids...
Personally enjoy the vids... ^^



The tittle for tis vid is 'Jeff Dunham - Achmed the Dead Terrorist'




Tis is 'Jeff Dunham Achmed's "Jingle Bombs" '

There is more vids bout his jokes though...
So u all cn check it out...
------------------------------------------------------

So... Hmm~~
I tink i began to tink more d
N i tink i finally came into sense...
So... Yea... I tink it time~~ ^^
I dun tink i wil regret it bah... Cz i hav done wat i cn do...
So... Yea... No regrets...
Cz the prob nw is nt me... Bt it is 'U'
So... I dun tink i wil care bout it d gua...
Hope so... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment