Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hanging Out~

Tis post wil b a quick 1 though~~

So...
On last wed tat is 3/2/10
Went out with a bunch of frens~~
Haha
The gang was made up with ex-5azam & ex-5cekal '08

Hmm~~ quite a weird combination
Cz there were Anthony, Khau,Mfoong,Shenny & LMin
Including myself lah~~

So the 6 of us went to 1U to watch a movie & sing k~~
Cn say tat i enjoyed everythg...
Hmm... Did i?? Yea... I guess so...
XD

Ok~~
Hmm...
Wat next??

Sat - 6/2/10
It was SMK Raja Ali's merentas desa day~~
So thought to go over to see hw it was & at the same time
My buddy, Daryl was also participating it~~
So jz go thr to support him?? I tink so.. XD
At the same time, visit those teacher tat i hav nt seen them for a year++

Hmm~~
Tat day nite...
Went out yamcha with some of the gang...

Tis i cnt really say tat i enjoyed myself lah~~
Eventhough thr laughter here & thr...
Cz thr were smthg running in my mind...

Hmm~~
Even til nw oso same...
Argh!!!

Ok lah~~ Gonna stop here d...
Next week i tink i wil b bz...
Lots of thgs nid to do... I guess??

Hmm~~
I tink lots of outings gua~~

No comments:

Post a Comment