Monday, March 1, 2010

It is tat day of the year~~

Alrite

Lets start with whr i stopped on the last post

So~~
On the 14th day of CNY tat is on sat

Well...
In the morning was force to wake up
Thx 2 my dad

Hmm...
Nid 2 clean the office & the hse
Dun knw for wat purpose

Den later on in the afternoon around 3pm
Went out with 1 of my father's relative from India

Hmm...
He is kinda like an uncle 2 me...
So... Since he said he wanted to buy smthg 4 us
So he said tat Pavilion would b the best place to shop for clothes

OMG!!!
Izit??
Aiks... U knw wat is the hardest thg went u shop ar??
The hardest thg is to find a cheap shirt which wun b so costly
Cz it is the my $$ i m using
It is some1 else punya $$ leh...

So had to look at the price b4 i pick it
Argh!!!
Did nt enjoy anythg leh... GRRRR!!!

The lucky thg was he picked out a shirt for me
THX GOD he did tat
If nt really hard for me to choose liao...

N guess hw much it cost??
RM159.90 OMG!!!
Cz it is from Camel Active de
So... Tahu tahu lah...

Argh!!! I rela he giv me the $$ n i buy myself leh...
U knw wat??
For me i dun c branded shirt bt nice & seenable shirt
Argh!!! Really dun knw wat those rich ppl r tinking...

Den at nite leh...
Went out yamcha with the gang loh...
I tink it a normal thg d... ^^

Den ydy
Which is the 15th day of CNY tat is Chap Goh Mei
Well... According to the Chinese Calendar
My chinese B'day falls on the 15th day of CNY
Hw gud is tat huh?? @.@
Nt much of ppl know it though... So... Nt really a big deal bout it... ^^

So...
Well... I was jz kinda relaxing with watching videos tat i got from my fren
When sudd i gt a phone call from 1 of my lil couz...
They wanted me to go to GrandMa's hse 2 bring them go yamcha

Apalah~~ Kacau saje... ZzZzZzZzZ
Bt nvm lu... Since i oso ntg 2 do
So i drove to GM's hse...
Den meet up with uncle & aunts...

I received an 'angpau' from GM
Yeah!!! ^^
Thx GM... Luv ya~~

Den after tat brought tat 2 lil couz go makan 'pao bing' lu~~
So... Yea... chit chat with them a while...
Den after tat balik thr again...
Den i received another 'angpau' from my 4th aunt~~
Thx leh~~ hehehe =p

Den after tat balik lu~~
At nite went play Bball with the gang...
Jz the 6 of us
Tat is Me, Hau, Xiong, Guan, Aun & Haur

Den came back
Play with com awhile

N den nw...

It is alrdy the 1st of March
Which means tat CNY is alrdy over...
I mean the celebration lah...

N it also means tat I m older another year!!!
Wat de??!!!
So fast ar??

Haiz...
Normally B'day is supposed smthg tat we should b happy about rite??
Bt nt 4 me...
I dun knw y...
Kinda feel down though...

Hmm~~
No more like last time punya feel
Where i always get excited when my b'day approaches...
It is no more like last time...
Yea yea~~ I knw...
Haiz...

Suan le lah...
Nt gonna expect anythg though...
Every1 is kinda bz with their own life...
Bt tat is alrdy expected lah...
So... Dun really expect anythg... ^^

K~~ HAPPY B'DAY 2 MYSELF!!!
T.T 19th years old d
Bt stil a teenager though~~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment