Sunday, March 14, 2010

Confidence??

Hmm~~

Lets see... Wat hav i done for tis past few days??

Alrite... Start of with Thursday - 11/3/10

Well.. My last sem result came out...
Hmm... Kinda disappointed with it though...
Well.. Nvm bah...
I'll do it better next time...
Gambateh!!! ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------

Den on Friday...

Hmm~~
I did nt get much slp on nite b4 tat...
Meaning tat i was doin my assignment til 4.30am tis morning
N woke up at 7.30am
Tat is jz for 3hours only though

Cz at 10am i nid 2 b at college for photo-shot lah...
For SWC thgs de...

Hmm~~
After tat jz chit-chat with them a bit...

Den... Meeting at 3pm
Helped Fumi with assignment bt den he vry cham
Cz could nt pass up him assignment...

After all tat stuff
I went home at 6.30pm

Reach home almost 7smthg d
Upon reaching home, sis say wan go IKANO shopping
Cz 1 of my relative gonna hav a big dinner next week...
^^

Hmm~~
So went thr, bought some clothes...

Hmm~~
Den upon goin home tat time... After all the shopping lah~~
Sis they all were shopping at 1 shop
While i was waiting for them outside
Hmm... While waiting for them
There was a kind of music was played
Kinda slow & moody punya song lah...

Den u knw lah...
When tis kind of song is played
Ur mood oso wil follow according to the song rite???

Den yea...
Kinda feel moody though...
Den began to tink simply & felt more moody...
Haiz...

Den went back lah...
Reach home around 12am...
Cz b4 tat went to Cheras lah...

******************************************************

Den 2day Saturday - 13/3/10

Woke up at 4pm...
Hw gud was tat??
Was kinda tired lah... Cz of insufficient of sleep.... T.T

Bt i feel refreshed though... ^^

Hmm~~
Den was watching movie...

At nite went out yamcha with C.guan, S.Haur & Ah Nee lu~~
Cz c.guan asked me in the afternoon 2 go yamcha
So ok lu~~

Had lots of talk with them... ^^
N oh yea!!! We planned 2 go for a trip next year...
So gonna saved lots of $$ d... ^^

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ok~~
So tat aside...

My main topic for the day is about confidence huh??

Hmm...
B4 tat i wanna say tat i finally willing to let go...
Tis time it is real & i cn do it d...
U knw y i m certain bout it??

Cz when i was listening 2 the music at IKANO

I was nt moody bcz of tat person d...
So... i tink i m finally ready to let go d...

The reason i was moody was linked to the topic of the day...
Confidence...
Haiz...
I tink i lack of it...
SHIT!!!!

Damn it!!! I cnt lack of it...
I nid it!!! I dun wan 2 regret anythg
I really nid it!!! I dun care!!!
If i dun hav it, i wil make it... I dun care d...
I dun wan regret anythg!!!

No REGRETS!!! ^^

K lah~~ Gonna off d...
Later hav 2 go out d... T.T

Erm... I mean later like Sunday morning??
Cz nw it is Sunday d.... ^^

1 comment:

  1. lol...
    55 go sleep la...
    still so free at here update ur blog...

    ReplyDelete