Tuesday, March 2, 2010

1/3/2010

Hmm~~ Well
My B'day had jz ended like about 30min++ ago

Hmm...

Jz gonna describe briefly wat i did for my b'day

Alrite...
So~~
2day is the 1st of March n it is a monday
Tat means tat i have classes tat i nid to attend to

Bt lucky tat 2day jz 1 class in the morning lu~~
^^
Ended at 10.30am
Oh yea!!! early 30min leh...

So...
17ppl from E4 Gang (including me oso lah)

B4 tat i was alrdy booked my fellow college mates
They say tat they wan me to b available on tis very day
Cz they wan 2 celebrate with me

So... 17ppl from E4 Gang
Went to Sg.Wang to sing k at GreenBox lu~~
Thx 2 the planning of Joanne & Xue Li gua~~ (nt sure who planed it)

Hmm~~
So while singing they brought in a cake
Oh yea~~
4get to mention tat
Ydy... I mean on 28/2/2010 was 1 of my college mate's B'day
So the 2 of us made our wishes & blew the cake 2ghether

Den while doin all tat there were many photographers who took out their high quality hp to snap lots of photo & i mean LOTS of photo~~ XD

While tat we asked the waiter to take a big big photo of all of us...
Den after tat...
We keluar jalan jalan awhile
N nt to 4get tat
We oso leaved our signature at Sg. Wang~~ (One of the wall lah)
R we bad kids??
Nt really... U knw y??
There is reason y they put an empty wall there rite??
So wat r we suppose 2 do?? Sure leave some memories thr lah... ^^

Den after tat took more photos
Den went to makan at a place... Nt gonna say out the place 1st...
Due to some issues though...
Den more snapping of photos

After makan
Outside thr oso wan snap...
Hahaha~~

Den around 5smthg
Decided 2 go back cz Mum asked me 2 go back early...

So went back & blew another cake
Bt Bt~~
Tis time... The cake tat sis bought
I made the wish... Bt mum was the 1 who blew the candles out...
U knw y?? Cz she was the 1 who raised me up for tis 19yrs years...

N bcz of tat... She is the 1 who supposed to blow the candles...
U knw y??
Hard 2 explain here though...
Bt if u wan 2 knw y... Ask me yea... ^^
I wil explain til u und de...

Alrite...
Tats tat about my B'day for tis 2010 year...
N my 19th B'day... The end of it...

Hmm~~
K... Gonna admit somethgs here...
During sing k time
I was kinda down... Dun knw y the sudden feeling of sadness
Bt luckily thx to those E4 gangs...
I was able to b my crazy self again...
B4 i begun sulking myself at the corner of the room
XD

My B'day tis year was nt the same like the past 3 or 4yrs back...
I can't celebrate my B'day with u guys
Cz u all r bz with ur own stuff
So i und bout tat... Bt still
Hey... Thx 4 all the wishes u all send me yea~~
I really appreciate it... ^^

So b4 i end my blog for 2day...
I wanna say thx to the E4 gangs!!! ^^

Pics wil b uploaded soon
As soon as when they tag me at FBook... :p
So stay tuned to c those crazy photos~~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment