Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Can't REMEMBER a thing

Today was the day we collected her ashes
In the morning went with family to collect it...

After tat i had to go to college
Where else, they went to Port Dickson to release the ashes into the sea...

I wanted to follow them
But den i hav exam in the afternoon...
Aiks~~
Suan le bah...

So went to college to sit for my English paper at 2pm
I dun really knw whether i did a good job or a bad 1

Came home after the test
Did nt went out anywhere

My eldest sis punya poodle came over to the office
Had some flashback of memories bout her when she was young
*if u knw who i mean*

I wanted to remember back on how the way she used to bark & whines
But it seems that i can't
It is jz a day...
N it seems that i can't remember

Aiks~
It looks like i gonna let go huh??
Trying to do that... ^^

Can't be EMO anymore...
Dun really like this feeling...

No comments:

Post a Comment