Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Truth~~

Its been 4days since i last blog...

Hmm~~ Cn say tat... Many thgs hav happen it the past 4days...
I dun tink i wil say much bt the past 4 days...

Jz say a few thgs only lah...

So on last thurs - 29/10/2009
Went to watch the movie "Jennifer's Body"
The movie ok lah... Cnt say vry gud oso...
Bt i like the OST of the song tat is "Through The Trees by Low Shoulder"
Like tat song alot now... ^^

Nt gonna talk bout friday cz ntg nice or anythg tat can be said...

Den on sat tat is ydy - 31/10/2009

Ydy nite...
Went out with them 2 'yam cha'
Hmm~~
Wat can i say... Did i enjoy it or not??
I cant really say tat i enjoyed it, eventhough my MSN PM wrote tat i enjoyed it...

Bt tinking back... Did i really enjoyed it ar??
I dun tink so bah...
Hmm...

So today... 1/11/2009

Today... I was kinda like normal...
Cz it was jz like any ordinary day...

Bt later at nite... Around 6 or 7smthg...
It rained...
I dun knw y... Sudd like no mood d...
I oso dun knw wat is the reason.. Is it bcz of the rain??
I dun knw...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it normal for ppl to sweet talk to u when they need ur help??
I just dun get it... Is it??

Just whenever i hear ppl do tis, i just get "Again tis kind of talk?? Sienzzz"
Haiz...
Just dun really like it bah...

P/S : Tis is not for any1... Just writing it cz it is fact...

Not really in the mood to write blog today...

No comments:

Post a Comment